Monday 17 March 2008

At last! A sunny Monday

Such a beautiful day to be out in the garden, even if I did have a ginormous job to do, clearing up the honeysuckle that the gale blew off my shed roof. I hadn't really cut it back for years and years, because I quite liked it rambling everywhere. That'll teach me!
Honeysuckle.

When I came in to catch the evening news, all was gloom and doom about the crisis on the world's financial markets. So my prayer today is for all those people who are trying to get on the housing ladder, but who will now find it harder to get a mortgage. Dear Lord, please help them to find a home where they feel comfortable and secure, even if they can't own one yet. I also want to pray for all the people who won't be able to pay their mortgage for whatever reason this year. Heavenly Father, I pray that you would watch over them, help them to manage their siuation as well and as calmly as possible, and to find new homes where they can be happy. May they know the peace and assurance of your never failing love for them.

No comments: