Sunday 15 March 2009

News from Nairobi 15th March 09



Dear Jenn,How are you doing over there?We are all doing fine with Mogga and my friends although there was some violence in the city. Our university is around 12 km from the city, so we are not much affected by the violence taking place. We are safe; don't worry about us.
It was my dad that I lost when I was young and my mum is still living although others were lost and disappeared during the war. My mum also disappeared during the war and came back after some time. That's when they happened to know that she is alive.
Robin wrote to me and has told me his plans of coming.
I think all of you are busy right now for the happy Lent season that is taking place. I pray all that you're doing may be blessed and God will grant you more for what you have done.
I will be grateful to see the photos of my British friends and those supporting me .May God bess them for making my future brighter. Have a blessed spring weather change for the better. Work to be done! We have been experiencing dry and hot weather with no rain since December upto now.God bless you all, Yemba
(The photo is Mike Yemba at home in Rokon during the Christmas vacation. He's "helping mum during her absence cooking.")

No comments: