Thursday 26 March 2009

Late (lost?) exam results in Nairobi

Latest news from Mike:

Thank you too for keeping me in contact all the time when I do write to you.

How is every body over there in the parish of Abbas? I think every body is busy as per now in different activities been carried out in the parish..

We are doing fine except in the university where every body is furious about the delay of the exam results. The administration said the results are not yet seen from the software so we are still waiting for what is next: whether to re-do the exams or to get the list of the results from the lecturers. I know my supporters are expecting the results so sorry for that but I will inform you about it if every thing goes well.

Greetings to all the family members and those supporting me.
Your brother in Christ,
Yemba.

No comments: