Wednesday 9 April 2008

A normal day - praise God!



For the second day running I spent most of the day crawling behind laundry equipment and climbing on my stepladder, trying to reach all the parts of my utility room to paint it with white emulsion. So I do pray that God will help me get all this done quickly and well. I certainly need the prayer - I'm no expert in this area!

This evening my friends and I met to plan the next meeting of our Youth Church. We have asked for God to be totally in charge, and we especially prayed for everyone to come out of it feeling that they've had a fun evening.

And as I think of the utter normality of my life, and how my worst problems are so very minor, I pray again for Iraq and her people. Lord, please help the security forces, of whatever nation, and the people who are working for lawfulness and order, so that the people of Iraq can go about their work and their leisure in peace.

No comments: