Saturday 12 September 2009

News from Mike and Mogga 12/9/09

Hi Jenny.
I think you are really having a nice time with your sister Clare but having a hard time over there like communication problem through the Internet.

This semester I am doing Bible studies which I am really enjoying because we are really learning a lot of things from the Bible. The first week we were given an assignment about the importance of Bible studies, for which I got 18/20, so I was very excited. The computer is really helping me a lot; thank you once again for the computer.

The situation in Sudan is getting better. When Mogga came back., he told me there was rain and although most plants dried up when the rain did not come back for some time, the vegetation is now green. As for the fighting, it has been solved by the government forces and people have come together, except in the eastern part of Sudan, which is rather remote. There is frequent cattle raiding.

I didn’t tell you that Mogga has organised a workshop which he went to facilitate and every thing went okay. It was about environmental activities/care of the environment.

I wish you a good family meeting. One day if we all achieve our goal we shall do the same, since we’re all far from each other. Insecurity in other places where other brothers and sisters are staying has hindered us as a family.

Greetings to everybody over there. God bless you all,

your brother in Christ
Mike

No comments: