Saturday 5 September 2009

Beginning of first semester, year 2

Hallo Jenny,
I am happy to hear from you too. I am really pleased about what you are doing for me.
I expect you are happy because your daughter is with you. Please send my greetings to all of them.
About this semester: I have not sent a receipt yet, because since our university always delays giving a receipt until they prove whether your cheques has cleared. When it is out I will send it to you immediately.
Mogga (Mike's foster brother who is a student at the same university) is now in Sudan but he will be coming in one week’s time. He is doing trimesters - that is three semesters in a year; not like my course which is two semesters a year. He has a break of two weeks a semester. We pray too for our country for what is taking place over there so that things will be okay.When are you completing your Bible studies? I think it will not take many years.God bless you for every thing you do.
Your brother in Christ
Mike

No comments: