Thursday 18 March 2010

Sudanese association/ test results


How are you doing?


I know you are working hard for the trimester issue to raise the fund but I'm really sorry for putting you into that. If you don't raise on time or if it delays don't worry about that. I will continue with the semester program if not possible. Please don't be stressed.


I am doing a bit fine although for the past weekends we have been for meeting for Sudanese association. Catholic University of Eastern Africa Sudanese Association (CUEASA) is organised every year to welcome new students so that we can interact and get to know each other. It was fun and interesting to feel at home. Photos to follow.

I have just got my transcript results and it is not pleasing to me but hope to work well in the next semester. I really feel bad because you are really doing a lot for me and some things are not to expectation. I'm working for the end to be successful. Thank you very much for your support I appreciate what you friends are doing. God bless you. (Transcript to follow.)


Greetings to all family members


Your brother in Christ, Mike.

No comments: