Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Greetings and good news

Dear All,

Mike's latest e-mail is below. I'm just adding a few lines as well to let you know that I successfully met up with Robin Bragg (from Blandford Evangelical Church) who flew to Nairobi yesterday, taking with him an excellent laptop, with all the add-ons you could possibly think of, which he hoped to be able to hand over to Mike as he (Robin) landed, and before he started on the next stage of his journey. Robin's son is spending 10/11 weeks as a teaching assistant in a school somewhere north of Nairobi, where Robin used to be the chaplain, and Robin will be undertaking some chaplaincy duties. Robin has said he would be happy to come out to talk to us about their experiences when he gets back, so I'm hoping that it may be possible to issue an invitation to him to do so. Happy Easter to you all, and thank you for your continued support and prayers,

Love, Jenny

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:53:22 -0700From: yemmicloyo@yahoo.comSubject: RE: Happy Easter preparationTo: jenny.galuschka@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Jenny'

Happy Easter week How are you doing over there?Thank you very much too for keeping me busy too through the e-mail. I appreciate what you are doing to me. I praise God for making things be okay on my side through you. The exam results are out and ours will be distributed soon but I do not know when, because every body is preparing for the exams. I will inform and update you and send it if it is out thank you for the patience. Greetings to every body and wish them happy Easter.your brother in Christ Mike

No comments: