Sunday 5 April 2009

A visit from my sister - a photo from Marion - Mothering Sunday

Christian greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are all doing fine with Mogga and our sister who is on her long holiday after completing senior four. She has come to visit us and will be going back soon.

How was the mothering season? I wish I could be there to give you some flowers too but wish you the same for the help support and care you have given me. I wish I knew the mothering season so that I could also remember you all. May God bless that day.

I received Marion's wonderful electronic photo. How about you making a permanent copy for me some time and sending it to me please?
I will be grateful to see your photos.

Greetings to all family members
Yours brother in Christ
Yemba

No comments: