Sunday 26 April 2009

Mike Yemba's first year exam results

Thank you very much for every thing. I started my exams last week and I am now left with two units to complete for the semester, and wait for the next semester. Every semester we do a total of six units as it keeps on increasing; if we reach third and fourth year it will increase to seven units. I am not really happy because I have not got the results I expected.
(Mike actually passed everything - with 2 Bs and 3 Ds.)

I am trying my best that I work harder and get the best that I can as seen from the results sent. Some of the results were not recorded due to the disappearance from the computer. The lecturers do not have a copy - that's why they were not recorded; so we (the whole class) are expecting to re- do it again so that it will be recorded. I am planning to meet Robin but I think he is too busy, so I don't know what to do because after finishing the computer course I will then plan to travel to Sudan. (This refers to Robin Bragg, who is in Kenya at the moment, and who successfully delivered a donated laptop to Mike.) I pray the plan you are laying goes successfully for the benefit of the people. May God lead you all in what you do. (This refers to the benefice's Mission Action Plan - which every parish and benefice in the Diocese is currently working on.)

God bless you all. Greetings from Mogga and the rest.

Your brother in Christ, Mike

No comments: