Friday 13 March 2009

Latest from Mike

How are you doing and the family at large?About the photos: I took them in Rokon where we now live in our ancestral land (since it was the war which displaced our people during the war) except the one in the church which was taken in Kera during Christmas time. Since I grew up with Mama Linda from my child hood I have been calling her mum and Bishop Francis as dad. If my mum is among them I have to differentiate by calling them mama Kiden or mama Linda - not for me alone even other brothers and sisters do the same.
I will hear from Robin of when he is coming to Nairobi.I will be grateful if you can send for me the computer because as per now that is what I am lacking and I usually face difficulties in doing my assignments and accessing other things from the internet.
I thank God for choosing you to answer my prayers through you.
I will search for some photos showing the different tree species but I think it will delay a bit because I don't have them as per now but think the soil and weather differences create a wide difference in our place since our place is mostly hot.
I know how you feel now very happy and thanking God for your son's step daughter snce you are to be called great grand mum. Greeting to them and wish them happy moments.You mean knitting using your own hand or machine? I thought that you don't know about these things. Then it is the same among all of us - that’s what our people do for their children. I thank you for all that you are doing to me. May God bless you all. Greetings to all the family members and those who are supporting me in my career.
Your brother in Christ Yemba

No comments: