Thursday 17 April 2008

A scary moment


As I was walking on our local park, a big brown dog noticed that I had a pocket full of dog-style titbits, and went for me. He was trying to knock me down, bite my hand, tear my coat open - it was really scary. Then my friend the golden retriever with whom I was walking spotted what was happening and came to the rescue. I was really impressed, because every time this big heavy and muscular looking dog approached me again, my friend just shoulder-charged him and knocked him to the ground. In the end, the baddie gave up.

I worked off the adrenaline rush by chipping paint off one of my blank-blank metal windows! Not all the paint, needless to say. That will take DAYS!

I'm hoping to get a good number of hours in tomorrow, and actually get something finished. That would be nice. Please Lord, would you help me to make real progress here?

No comments: